Group Visit Tips
How to make your group visit more enjoyable
If you are visiting Balmoral with a group or coach here are some hints and tips to make your day go smoothly.
- Make sure that you have booked your group in advance using the booking form provided on the web site; we can only accept pre booked groups.
- When you arrive do not park in the outer car parks but drive over the green bridge over the river Dee and right up to the ticket office at the main gates. Park your coach here and pop into the ticket office to pay and collect your tickets as well as site maps and instructions on how to use them.
- The staff will open the main gates to allow you to drive your coach down to the main site where you can park it adjacent to where you will collect your Audio Handsets. You will be given a basket with the correct number of handsets for your group. There is a small form to be completed. It is the group leader / courier/ drivers responsibility to collect in all the handsets at the end of your visit and return them to the Handset kiosk.
- Parking for your coach is available just 50 meters from where you drop off your passengers.
- We have six battricars available for visitors with walking difficulties. These are available on a first come first served basis. Ramped access is available to all the exhibitions. To walk around the immediate castle and exhibitions as well as through the Ballroom involves 500 Meters of walking.
- The café serves a wide selections of hot and cold meals and snacks as well as drinks.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us:-
Telephone : 013397 42554 or 013397 42555
Fax: 013397 42034